From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clack can refer to numerous people:
- Arthur Baker-Clack, born Arthur Baker Clack Australian expatriate impressionist artist
- Boyd Clack, Welsh writer, actor and musician.
- Brenda Clack, politician.
- Barbara Cooper Clack, world water skiing champion
- Darryl Clack, player of American football for the Dallas Cowboys in 1986
- H. Earl Clack, who has two Historic Places in Montana named after him.
- Michael Clack, leader of the Chalk Farm Salvation Army Band
- Jennifer A. Clack, paleonthologist and evolution specialist.
- Jill Elizabeth Clack, member of the Greater London Council from 1981 to 1986
- Jim Clack, player of American football.
- Kris Clack, basketball player.
- Peter Clack, rock and roll drummer.
- Spencer Clack, pioneer who settled in Sevierville, Tennessee
- William Clack, committee chair of the Greater London Council from 1977 to 1981
- William Sydney Clack, member of the Greater London Council from 1970 to 1981
- Zoanne Clack, television producer, writer, story editor and actress.
- Clack Stone, militia captain during the 1832 Black Hawk War.
- Clack of Click and Clack, hosts of Car Talk
- Drusilla Clack, a character in the 1868 novel The Moonstone.
- Clack the Miller, a character in the 1662 play Grim the Collier of Croydon.
- Clack Island (Queensland)
- Clacks, a fictional communications system
- Clackers (disambiguation)
- Clack Mill Brook,now known as Siston Brook, in South Gloucestershire, England
- A clack or Norse mill is also a type of watermill
- Clackamas (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.