From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clown in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A clown is a performer who often reflects the humour and/or frailty of the human condition.
Clown or clowns may also refer to:
Books and comics
- Clown (comics), the name of two Marvel Comics characters
- Shawn "Clown" Crahan (born 1969), American musician
- "Clown" (Emeli Sandé song), a 2012 single by Emeli Sandé
- "Clown" (Korn song), by nu metal band Korn
- "Clowns" (song), by British duo Goldfrapp
Film and TV
- HMS Clown, the name ship of the Clown class gunboats of the Royal Navy
- Clowne, Derbyshire, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Clown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.