From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up clump or clumping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The terms clump, clumping may refer to:
- an organic behavior, see Clumping (biology);
- a software testing scenario, see Clumping (computer science) and LURCH;
- a methodology utilized for mapping cash flows of financial instruments in the VaR (Value at Risk) calculation;
- a small group of hills, see Wittenham Clumps.
- "clump", an iamamiwhoami song.
- Transit vehicle clumping, when one public transport vehicle falls behind schedule, and another scheduled behind it meets it in the same location
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.