From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cobbler in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cobbler(s) may refer to:
- A shoemaker who repairs shoes, rather than manufacturing them (see cordwainer for a discussion of the distinction).
- An illegal professional who creates false passports, visas, diplomas and other documents.
- Cobbler (food), a traditional baked dish, either dessert or savoury
- The Cobbler, a mountain located near the head of Loch Long in Scotland, also known as "Ben Arthur"
- Cobbler may refer to a type of Mixed drink
- USS Cobbler (SS-344)
- Cobbler (software), a network-oriented install server for Linux
- "The Cobblers", a nickname for Northampton Town F.C., English association football club
- Cobbler apron, a type of apron that covers both the front and back of the body
- Basa fish, marketed as "Vietnamese river cobbler" in the UK
- Cnidoglanis macrocephalus, an eeltail catfish found along the coasts of Australia
- Freshwater cobbler (Tandanus bostocki), an eeltail catfish found in freshwater habitats of Australia
- Pompano, marine fishes in the Trachinotus genus and various other members of the Carangidae family and Perciformes order
- South Australian cobbler, Gymnapistes marmoratus, often just called "cobbler" in Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.