From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Colac can refer to:
- Colac, Victoria, a town in Australia
- City of Colac, a former local-government area in Victoria, Australia
- Shire of Colac, a former local-government area in Victoria, Australia
- Colac Otway Shire, a current local-government area in Victoria, Australia
- Colac Botanic Gardens, In Colac, Australia
- Colac railway station, Victoria, in Colac, Australia
- Colac (mountain), in the Italian Dolomites
- Colac Bay, New Zealand
- HMAS Colac, a ship of the Royal Australian Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.