Colin Teague (born 1970) is a British film and television Director. He grew up in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire and studied at Redroofs Theatre School and the London International Film School.
He is most associated with Doctor Who, being the first person to have directed for the main show and both of its spin-offs, Torchwood and the pilot episode of The Sarah Jane Adventures. Because of a fall he took down some stairs in 2007, he was known on the Doctor Who set as "Tumblin' Teague." Subsequently he was twice been Bafta nominated for Being Human and in 2011 Colin directed Shirley a biopic on the legendary Shirley Bassey which won a Cymru Bafta for best single drama in 2012.
- Holby City (2003-2006)
- The Sarah Jane Adventures
- "Invasion of the Bane" (2007)
- Doctor Who
- Being Human
- Single Drama 2011
- "Kuji" (2012)
- "Eye of the Tiger" (2012)
- "For Whom the Egg Shatters" (2012)
- The Town
- x3 Part Drama (2012)
- Colin Teague at the Internet Movie Database
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/torchwood/interrogation.shtml Interviews about directing Torchwood