From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up comedia or comédia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Comedia or Comédia may refer to:
- Comedia (festival), a comedy film festival taking place in July as part of the larger Just for Laughs comedy festival
- Comedia (Spanish play), a three-act play in the Spanish Golden Age tradition
- The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri, referred to by Dante in his own Italian as Comedìa (questa comedìa, la mia comedìa)
- Comedia (album), a 1978 salsa album
- Comedia (consultancy), a publishing company
- SIC Comédia, a Portuguese television station
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comedia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.