From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Communism may refer to:
- Marxism, a method of social analysis and a set of theories regarding economics and human history;
- Communism, a political ideology and movement based on Marxism;
- Stateless communism or the "communist mode of production", a hypothetical type of society which Marxists say will arise after socialism and will be structured on the principle "from each according to his ability, to each according to his need";
- Primitive communism, a name for early hunter-gatherer societies that had no hierarchical social class structures or capital accumulation;
- A communist state, the Western name for a state ruled by a Communist party and guided by Marxist-Leninist ideology;
- Religious communism, a combination of communist ideology and religious views, or a name for religious societies based on common ownership of property;
- War communism, an economic policy in Soviet Russia during 1918–1921;
- Communism Peak, a former name of the Ismoil Somoni Peak.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Communism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.