From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up comp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Look up complimentary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Comp may refer to:
In business and finance:
Comp may also refer to:
- Complimentary, in the sense of gratis, free of charge
- Cartilage oligomeric matrix protein
- Composition studies, writing instruction
- Comprehensive layout, in advertising, a proposed design presented to a client
- Comprehensive school, a type of school in the United Kingdom
- Workers' compensation, compensation for work-related injuries
- comp.*, a class of Usenet groups
- Comp cards, used by modeling agencies
- Comprehensive examination
- recoil compensator on a firearm
- Sweepstakes (comping)
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific, an osteopathic medical school in Pomona, CA.
- Comparettia, an orchid genus
- Competition Eliminator, a drag racing class commonly called Comp or Comp Eliminator
Places in France:
Places in England:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.