From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up compensation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Compensation can refer to:
- Financial compensation (disambiguation),
- Compensation (chess), various advantages a player has in exchange for a disadvantage
- Compensation (engineering)
- Compensation (essay), by Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Compensation (film), a 2000 film
- Compensation (psychology)
- Biological compensation, the characteristic pattern of bending of the plant or mushroom stem after turning from the normal vertical position
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.