From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up confusion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mental confusion is the inability to think clearly and quickly.
Confusion or Confused may also refer to:
- Confusion (album), an album by Fela Kuti
- "Confusion" (Electric Light Orchestra song)
- "Confusion" (New Order song)
- "Confusion" (The Zutons song)
- "Confusion", a song by Miz from Say It's Forever
- "Confusion", a song by James
- "Confusion", a song by Alice in Chains from Facelift
- "Confused" (song), a song by Tevin Campbell
- Confusion Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador, a natural bay in Canada
- Confusion Corner, a street intersection in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Confusion Hill, a roadside attraction in Piercy, California, U.S.
- Confusion Island, a subantarctic island
- Confusion Lake, a lake in Idaho, U.S.
- Confusion Range, a mountain range in Utah, U.S.
- Confusion, a season of the Discordian calendar
- The Confusion, a 2004 novel by Neal Stephenson
- ConFusion (convention), an annual science fiction convention in Detroit, Michigan, U.S.
- Confusion and diffusion, a technical concept in cryptography
- Confusions, a 1974 play by Alan Ayckbourn
- The Confused (Apamea furva), a species of moth
- Confused.com, a British insurance and financial services comparison service
- Circle of confusion, in optics
- Confusing similarity, in trademark law
- Confusion matrix, in artificial intelligence
- Confusion of tongues, the fragmentation of human languages described in the Book of Genesis
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.