From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up conn or Conn. in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Conn may refer to:
- Conn (name), a family name and a masculine given name
- Conn (nautical), the duty of giving directions for movement from the deck of a ship to the helm
- Conn of the Hundred Battles, a figure from Irish mythology
- C.G. Conn, Inc., a manufacturer of musical instruments
- Conn-Selmer, Inc., a manufacturer and distributor of musical instruments
- Conn, Ontario, Canada
- Lough Conn, a lake in County Mayo, Connacht, Ireland
- Connecticut, United States
- Connecticut College, a liberal arts college in New London, Connecticut, USA
- Connection string
- Conn's syndrome, a medical disorder caused by aldosterone-producing adenoma
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Conn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.