|Founded||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States (1 October 2009 )|
|Headquarters||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S.|
Connectify is a software company focused on developing networking software for consumers. Connectify Hotspot, is a software router for Microsoft Windows. and Connectify Dispatch, a network load balancing solution and Speedify, a Link aggregation service.
Connectify launched their first product in October 2009. It can enable a Windows PC to serve as a router over Ethernet or Wi-Fi. Along with a Windows 7 or 8 certified Wi-Fi device it can act as a wireless access point. This enables users to share files, printers, and Internet connections between multiple computing devices without the need for a separate physical access point or router. Well-regarded by the press, Connectify spent the next two years improving the product, first making it free and ad-supported. In 2011, Connectify decided to offer a PRO version of the software which included premium features for paying customers. These features included extended support of 3G/4G mobile devices, fully customizable SSIDs and premium customer support.
Also in 2011, Connectify received funding from In-Q-Tel to begin developing a more powerful and secure remote networking platform and a connection-aggregation application. Connectify used this funding to develop the foundation of the application, and then in 2012 turned to the crowdfunding site Kickstarter to raise additional funding  to develop Connectify Dispatch. Dispatch is a Load Balancer which can combine any number of Ethernet, Wi-Fi or mobile Internet connections.
- Henry, Alan (7 October 2013). "Connectify Dispatch Gets a Free Tier, Still Combines Your Connections". Lifehacker. Retrieved 8 November 2014.
- "Connectify in Crunch Base". Crunch Base. Crunch Base. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- Parrish, Kevin (11 April 2014). "Connectify Switchboard: Channel Bonding for the Enterprise". Tom's IT Pro. Retrieved 16 November 2014.
- Norris, Jim (19 February 2013). "Review: Connectify Hotspot turns your laptop into a hotspot". PC World. Retrieved 8 November 2014.
- "Create a super fast wifi hotspot". Instructables. Retrieved 8 November 2014.
- "Connectify Released A Much Improved Version That Turns Your Windows 7 Laptop into A WiFi Hotspot". Next of Windows. Retrieved 7 November 2014.
- "Connectify Dispatch: The Internet, Faster.". Kickstarter. Retrieved 8 November 2014.
- Dent, Steve (23 August 2012). "Insert Coin: Connectify Dispatch lets you put all your internets together into one big internet (video)". Engadget. Retrieved 16 November 2014.
- Parker, Tammy (15 June 2014). "Connectify commercializes Speedify channel bonding service". FierceWirelessTech. Retrieved 8 November 2014.
- Vilches, Jose (22 December 2009). "Wi-Fi sharing utility Connectify 1.0 launches, remains free". TechSpot (TechSpot, Inc). Retrieved 9 January 2012.
- Rupley, Sebastian (29 October 2009). "Connectify Is Early Evidence of Why Win7's "Virtual Wi-Fi" Matters". GigaOM (GigaOM).
- Yegulalp, Serdar (19 October 2011). "Sharing Wi-fi Is Easy With Connectify". InformationWeek (InformationWeek).
- DiStefano, Joseph (28 September 2011). "CIA's investment firm backs Philly's Connectify". Philly.com (Interstate General Media, LLC).
- Parker, Tammy (12 August 2012). "Connectify aggregates Wi-Fi, 3G and 4G into a fat pipe". FierceWirelessTech. Retrieved 8 November 2014.
- Rubin, Ross (25 May 2013). "Yanked From The Cloud: Why Connectify Unplugged Its Switchboard Campaign". TechCrunch. Retrieved 16 November 2014.
- Gannes, Liz (10 September 2012). "Why Choose One? Connectify Blends VC and Crowdfunding in Kickstarter Campaign" (PDF). AllThingsD (Wall Street Journal).
- Parker, Tammy (15 May 2013). "Connectify returns to Kickstarter to enable channel bonding in the cloud". FierceWirelessTech. Retrieved 8 November 2014.