From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up connectivity in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Connectivity may refer to:
- Connected space in topology
- Connectivity (graph theory)
- Internet connectivity, the means by which individual terminals, computers, mobile devices, and local area networks connect to the global Internet
- Landscape connectivity
- Permeability (spatial and transport planning)
- Pixel connectivity
- Connectivity, a parameter describing the topology of a porous medium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.