From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Conradus may refer to
- Conradus Hirsaugiensis or Conrad of Hirsau, 11th–12th German Benedictine monk and writer
- Conradus Saxo or Conrad of Saxony, also known as Conradus Holyinger, 13th-century Franciscan
- Conradus Megenbergensis or Konrad of Megenberg, 14th-century German Catholic writer and scholar
- Conradus Sapientis or Konrad Witz, 15th-century German painter
- Conradus Celtis or Conrad Celtes, 15th-16th-century German humanist and poet
- Conradus Mutianus or Konrad Mutian, 15th-16th-century German humanist
- Conradus Gesnerus or Conrad Gessner, 16th-century Swiss naturalist
- Conrad Dasypodius, also Conradus, Cunradus, Konrad, 16th-century Swiss mathematician
- Conradus Vorstius or Conrad Vorstius, also as Conrad or Konrad Vorst, 16th–17th-century German-Dutch Protestant theologian
- Conradus Eubel or Konrad Eubel, 19th–20th-century German Franciscan historian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.