From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A consortium is an association of two or more entities with the objective of participating in a common activity or pooling their resources for achieving a common goal. The term may also refer to:
- Microbial consortium, a group of symbiotic microbes
- Loss of consortium, the deprivation of the benefits of a family relationship due to injuries caused by a tortfeasor
- Consortium (band), 1960s British band
- Consortium (video game), a game by Inter-Dimensional Games Inc.
- Consortium for Independent Journalism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Consortium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.