From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up constant in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Constant or The Constant may refer to:
- Constant (mathematics), a non-varying value (in contrast to a variable), i.e. a value that is completely fixed or fixed in the context of use
- Mathematical constant, a number that arises naturally in mathematics, such as π or e
- Constant term, of a polynomial (the term of degree 0)
- Constant of integration, a free parameter arising in integration
- Constant function, a function that always assumes the same value independent of how its parameters are varied
- Physical constant, a physical quantity generally believed to be universal and unchanging
- Constant (programming), a value that, unlike a variable, cannot be reassociated with a different value
- Logical constant, a symbol in symbolic logic that has the same meaning in all models, such as the symbol "=" for "equals"
- "The Constant", a 2008 episode of the television show Lost
- The Constant (Story of the Year album)
- The Constant (I Blame Coco album)
- Constants (band), an American rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.