From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Constantinople may refer to:
- Constantinople, historic city name of present-day Istanbul in Turkey
- The See of the Ecumenical Patriarch of Constantinople
- Constantinople Records
- Constantinople, a musical TV special broadcast on ABC in the summer of 1977 as part of The ABC Monday Comedy Special
- Constantinople, a song by The Residents
- Istanbul (Not Constantinople), a song by The Four Lads with a cover by They Might Be Giants
- Constantinople, a song by The Decemberists in their EP Picaresqueties
- Dufrais Constantinople, a character in the British sketch show Fonejacker, as well as it spin off series Facejacker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.