From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A continent is a large landmass.
Continent may also refer to:
- Continent (airline), Russian airline
- Continent (album), 2008 album by The Acacia Strain
- Continents, 2013 album by The Eclectic Moniker
- Continent (horse), British racehorse
- Continent (magazine), open-access magazine founded in 2010
- The Continent (film), a 2014 Chinese film
- Continental Europe — "the Continent" is often used by those on the periphery of Europe
- Able to control excretion: see
- Being in a state of sexual abstinence
- Continental (disambiguation)
- Incontinent (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Continent"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.