From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
There are several places called Cooper's Hill:
- Cooper's Hill, Bedfordshire, a Site of Special Scientific Interest
- at Brockworth, where the Cooper's Hill Cheese-Rolling and Wake takes place
- near Englefield Green, Surrey
- Cooper's Hill (football ground), a former football ground in West Bromwich, once occupied by West Bromwich Albion F.C.
- the Royal Indian Engineering College was located at Cooper's Hill, near Egham, Surrey, and was known colloquially as Cooper's Hill
Cooper's Hill is also the name of a poem by John Denham.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.