From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up copula in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Copula may refer to:
- Copula (linguistics), a word used to link subject and predicate
- Indo-European copula, this word in the Indo-European languages
- Copula (music), a type of polyphonic texture similar to organum
- Copula (probability theory), a function linking marginal variables into a multivariate distribution
- Copula linguae, an embryonic structure of the tongue
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.