From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Corporal may refer to:
- Corporal, a rank in use (in some form) by most armies
- Corporal punishment, a form of physical punishment involving the use of pain
- MGM-5 Corporal, the first guided missile authorised by the US to carry a nuclear warhead
- Corporal (liturgy), a piece of white linen used during Mass
- WAC Corporal, a sounding rocket developed at White Sands Missile Range
- Corporal Kirchner, an American professional wrestler
- Corporal Robinson, an American professional wrestler
- Corporal Punishment (wrestler), an American professional wrestler
- Isadore "Corporal Izzy" Schwartz ("The Ghetto Midget"), American world champion flyweight boxer
- Corporal (band), an alternative folk band.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.