From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cosh in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cosh may refer to:
- Hyperbolic cosine, a mathematical function with notation cosh(x)
- A type of blunt weapon
- Slang for chlorpromazine, an antipsychotic drug
- Harry and Cosh, a British children's television series
- Cosh Boy, a 1953 British film
- Chrome OS Shell
- Chris Cosh (born 1959), American football coach
- Colby Cosh (born 1971), Canadian writer
- John Cosh (1915–2005), British rheumatologist
- COSHH, Control of Substances Hazardous to Health, a set of UK regulations
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.