From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Couples)
|Look up couple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Two items of a type
- Two people to whom each is the significant other of the other (e.g) Eve and Ike
- Couple (mechanics), a system of forces with a resultant moment but no resultant force
- Thermocouple, a type of temperature sensor
- Couple is a name for one pair of rafters
- Couple (app), mobile app which provides a mobile messaging service for two people
- Couple costume, fashion
- Fred Couples, golfer
- Couples (novel), a novel by John Updike
Film and TV
- The Biggest Loser: Couples, fifth season of "The Biggest Loser"
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 2, seventh season of "The Biggest Loser"
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 3, ninth season of "The Biggest Loser"
- The Biggest Loser: Couples 4, eleventh season of "The Biggest Loser"
- The Biggest Loser Australia: Couples, fourth season of "The Biggest Loser Australia"
- The Biggest Loser Australia: Couples 2, fifth season of "The Biggest Loser Australia"
- The Biggest Winner Arab: Couples, the fourth season of "The Biggest Winner Arab"
- Le Couple, Japanese band
- "Couples" (album), The Long Blondes album
- Couples (Pizzicato Five album) 1997
- Couple, English market release title of 《연인》 (Yeonin, "lovers") Kim Yeon-woo 2004
- "Couples"， song by Pizzicato Five from Bellissima! 1998
- "Couples"， song by The Tyrades from The Tyrades 2003
- "Couples"， song by David Allan Coe from David Allan Coe discography
- Coupling (disambiguation)
- Coupler (disambiguation)
- Odd Couple (disambiguation)
- Uncouple (disambiguation)
- Decoupling (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Couple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.