From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cowherd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cowherd may refer to:
- Cowboy, an American who herds cattle on horseback
- Cowman (profession) in the UK, akin to ranch hand or dairy worker in North America
- pastoral farming who works with cattle; also known as pastoralist
- Stockman (Australia), who works with cattle
- Colin Cowherd (born 1964), American sports radio host
- Kevin Cowherd, American author
- Thomas Cowherd (1817–1907), Canadian tinsmith and poet
- William Cowherd (1763–1816), English clergyman
- William S. Cowherd (1860–1915), American mayor of Kansas City and U.S. congressman for Missouri
- Leonard Cowherd
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.