From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Cracks)
|Look up crack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Crack may refer to:
- Crack cocaine, the freebase form of cocaine that can be smoked
- Crack, a fracture or discontinuation in a body
- In geology, a crack or fracture in a rock
Crack may also refer to:
- Crack (album), an album by Z-RO
- Cracks (album), an album by Nabiha
- The Crack, first album by The Ruts
- Crack, or (craic, Irish), Scottish, Northern English and Irish slang for 'fun', 'joke', 'gossip', 'mood'.
- Crack, slang for buttock cleavage
- Crack, vulgar British slang for a woman's vulva
- Crack (password software), a UNIX/Linux password hacking program for systems administrators
- Crack (software), a computer program that modifies other software to remove or disable features usually related to digital rights management
- Crack (economics), the value difference between crude oil and oil products or between different oil products, usually expressed as a per-barrel value
- CRACK, an acronym for 'Children Requiring A Caring Kommunity', now called 'Project Prevention'
- Crack Movement, a Mexican literary movement
- Cracks (film), a 2009 independent thriller film
- CRAC (disambiguation)
- Cracker (disambiguation)
- Cracking (disambiguation)
- Krak (disambiguation)
- Krak des Chevaliers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.