Creation of the world
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The "creation of the world" can refer to the following:
- Formation and evolution of the Solar System
- Cosmogony, any theory about the creation of the universe
- Creation myth, any symbolic narrative of how the earth or the universe came to exist
- Creation of the World (Raphael), a 1516 mosaic
- La création du monde, a 1923 ballet composed by Darius Milhaud
- The Creation of the World and Other Business, a 1972 play by Arthur Miller
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creation of the world.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.