From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up creature or creatures in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Film and television
- Creature (1985 film), a 1985 science fiction film by William Malone
- Creature (1999 film), a 1999 documentary by Parris Patton
- Creature (2011 film), a 2011 horror film
- Creature 3D, a 2014 Hindi film directed by Vikram Bhatt
- Creature (TV film), a 1998 TV movie about an amphibious shark-like monster
- Creature, a 1989 novel written by John Saul
- Creature, a 1997 novel written by Peter Benchley, a reissue of the 1994 novel White Shark
- Creature (band), a Canadian band
- Creature (album), a 1996 album by Canadian alternative rock band Moist
- Creatures (Motionless in White album), a 2010 album by American goth metal band Motionless in White
- Creatures (Elf Power album), a 2002 album by indie rock group Elf Power
- The Creatures, a musical act formed in 1981 as a side-project of the band Siouxsie and the Banshees
- Creature (Belgian band), a black/death metal band from Belgium
- Creature, the pseudonym of guitarist Ashburn Miller of the undercore band Deadsy
- Creatures (For a While), a song by the band 311
- "Creature" (song), a song by Atreyu on A Death-Grip On Yesterday
- Creature (company), an American advertising agency
- Creatures Inc., a Japanese subsidiary of the game development company Nintendo
- Creature Labs, a company based in Cambridge, England which develops artificial life simulations/games
- Creatures (artificial life series), a series of artificial life simulation video games
- Creatures (video game), a 1990 Commodore 64 game
- Creature - the alien beings on the EA game Spore. Also Creature Creator, the mode where a player creates their own Creature.
- Legendary creature, a mythological or folkloric creature
- Creature of statute, an organization created by statute or treated by statute in some respects as if it were a person separate from its members or owners
- Creature, a character from the reality show Who Wants to Be a Superhero?
- Creature cards, a type of card in the Magic: The Gathering collectible card game
- "The Creature", an Irish slang term for Irish whiskey
- The Creatures (YouTube channel), a group of video game commentators who are popular on YouTube
- The Creature, the titular character from the 1954 science-fiction horror film Creature from the Black Lagoon
- Creature (creative agency), a creative agency with offices in Seattle and London
- All pages with titles containing "Creature"
- All pages beginning with "Creature"
- Life form
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.