From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Creole, creole, or créole in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Creole may refer to:
- Creole language, a stable, full-fledged language that originated from a mixture of two or more languages
- List of creole languages, various languages and groups of languages
- Creole peoples, people of present or former colonies, usually locally born with foreign ancestry
- Louisiana Creole people, those who are descendants of the 18th-century colonial settlers of Louisiana, especially those of French, Spanish, and African descent
- Belizean Kriol people, descendants of Black African slaves and English and Scottish settlers in Belize
- Sierra Leone Creole people, an ethnic group in Sierra Leone
- Krio Dayak people, an ethnic group in West Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Mauritian Creole people, people of African and Malagasy origin who live in Mauritius
- Haitian Creole people, people from a number of ethnic groups and social classes dating to colonial times in Haiti
- Affranchi, an ethnic group and social class dating to colonial times in Haiti
- Creole (album), a 1998 album by David Murray released on the Justin Time label
- "Creole" (song), a 2006 song from the album B'Day by Beyonce
- Creole Records, a record label
- Creole (markup), a common wiki markup language to be used across different wikis
- Creole, Louisiana, a community in Cameron Parish, Louisiana
- Creole case, an international dispute about the US slave-trade ship Creole
- Créolité, a Martinican literary movement
- Creole Petroleum Corporation, an American oil company, formed in 1920 to produce fields on Lake Maracaibo, Venezuela
- French ship Créole, various ships of the French Navy
- Louisiana Creole cuisine, a style of cooking of the New Orleans area, Louisiana that blends many influences
- Ponce Creole, an architectural style unique to Ponce, Puerto Rico, born in the late eighteenth century
- At Naval Submarine Base New London's galley, creole seems to mean any dish cooked with stewed tomatoes.
- All pages with titles containing "Creole"
- Criollo (disambiguation)
- Krio (disambiguation)
- Crioulo (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Creole.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.