From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up critical in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Critical may refer to:
- Critical (novel), a medical thriller written by Dr. Robin Cook
- Critical (song), a 1999 single by Zion I
- Critical Software, a company specializing in mission and business critical information systems.
- Critical theory, a school of thought that critiques society and culture by applying knowledge from the social sciences and the humanities
- Critically Endangered, a risk status for wild species
- Critical, or intensive-care medicine
- Critical (TV series), a Sky 1 TV series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Critical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.