From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Critical point may refer to:
- Critical phenomena in physics
- Critical point (mathematics), in calculus, the points of an equation where the derivative is zero
- Critical point (set theory), an elementary embedding of a transitive class into another transitive class which is the smallest ordinal which is not mapped to itself
- Critical point (thermodynamics), a temperature and pressure of a material beyond which there is no longer any difference between the liquid and gas phases
- Construction point, in skiing, a line the represents the steepest point on a hill
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Critical point.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.