Crown of Thorns (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Crown of Thorns may refer to:
- Crown of thorns, worn by Jesus of Nazareth during the Passion
- Crown of Thorns' Church, an anglican church in Hong Kong Sheng Kung Hui
- An architectural style of church steeple, a crown steeple such as found on St. Giles' Cathedral
Biology and Botany
- Crown-of-thorns starfish
- Euphorbia milii (Euphorbiaceae), a species of spurge
- Paliurus spina-christi (Rhamnaceae), also known as Christ's Thorn or Jerusalem Thorn
- See also: Gundelia tournefortii
- "Crown of Thorns" - the debut solo album by Hip Hop emcee Rakaa Iriscience of Dilated Peoples.
- The Crown, Swedish death metal band formerly known as Crown of Thorns.
- Crown of Thorns, an American metal/hard rock band built around guitar player/singer Jean Beauvoir.
- "Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns", a song by the American rock band Mother Love Bone.
- Echo & The Bunnymen have a song titled "Thorn of Crowns" from their 1984 album Ocean Rain.
- "Crown of Thorns", a song by punk rock group Social Distortion off their album White Light, White Heat, White Trash
- "Crown of Thorns", a song by pop duo Erasure on their album Wild!
- Crown of Thorns (woodworking), a technique of self-supported interlocking pieces
- "Crown of Thorns" (short story)", a short story by Poppy Z. Brite
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.