From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cuadrilla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cuadrilla may refer to:
- a group of friends in Basque culture
- a company of people participating in a Spanish festival
- one of the four divisions of the Mesta sheep owners council
- an armed party of the Santa Hermandad
- the bullfighting team of a matador and his banderilleros and picadors
- a territorial division of Álava
- La Cuadrilla, a group of Spanish cinema directors
- Cuadrilla Resources, a British drilling and fracking company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.