From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cue in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cue or CUE may refer to:
- Sensory cue, in perception (experimental psychology)
- Cue (theatrical), the trigger for an action to be carried out at a specific time, in theatre or film
- Musical cue, on sheet music helps ensemble musicians to coordinate their playing. It may also refer to a musical trigger for a theatrical cue
- Cue (show control), the electronic rendering of the specific action(s) to be carried out at a specific time by a show control system
- Source cue, music that emanates from an element visible within a theatrical or movie scene, like a piano, jukebox or car radio
- Voice cue, in dance, words or sounds that help match rhythmic patterns of steps with the music
- Cue mark, in motion picture film to signal projectionists of reel changes
- Cue, a vocal message given by a group fitness instructor to inform participants of upcoming sequences, such as a change in stretching direction
- CUE, Cracow University of Economics, Poland
- CUE, Inc.—Computer Using Educators, A California-based educational non-profit organization based in Walnut Creek, CA. As of July, 2012 the organization has approximately 4,700 members and holds two conferences annually. A Spring Conference in Palm Springs, CA in March of each year and a Fall Conference in Napa Valley, CA.
- Cue stick, in billiard-type games
- Cue bid, a type of bid in the card game contract bridge
- "Cue" (among other spellings), a spelled-out name for the letter Q in the English alphabet
- ".cue", used in the filename of cue sheets, descriptor files for specifying the layout of CD or DVD tracks
- CUE, commercially useful enzymes
- CUE, an infotainment, navigation and communication system used in sedans by Cadillac
- CUE Bus (City–University–Energysaver), the local bus system operated by the city of Fairfax, Virginia, United States
- The Circular Unitary Ensemble, in mathematics.
- Cue sheet, for cyclists to follow a described route by cues for turns.
- All pages beginning with "Cue"
- All pages with titles containing "Cue"
- Q (disambiguation)
- Que (disambiguation)
- Queue (disambiguation)
- Trigger (disambiguation)
- Stimulus (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.