From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Culpeper, Colepeper, or Culpepper are varying forms of the last name of several people:
- John Culpeper (1366–1414), knight in the court of Henry V
- Thomas Culpeper (1514–1541), courtier of Henry VIII
- Martyn Culpepper, English academic administrator at the University of Oxford
- Nicholas Culpeper (1616–1654), English botanist, herbalist, physician, and astrologer
- The Barons Colepeper including:
- John Culpepper (1761–1841), U.S. Representative from North Carolina
- William T. Culpepper, III (born 1947), North Carolina General Assemblyman
- Brad Culpepper (b. May 8, 1969), American football player
- Alan Culpepper (b. 15 December 1972), American distance runner married to Shayne Culpepper
- Allen Ross Culpepper (1944–1969), American army captain cited for "extraordinary heroism" in the Vietnam War
- Shayne Culpepper (b. 3 December 1973), American middle distance athlete
- Daunte Culpepper (b. 28 January 1977), American football player
- Marvin T. Culpepper (1908-1970), member of the Louisiana House of Representatives
- Thomas Colpeper, fictional character in the 1943 film A Canterbury Tale
- T. G. Culpepper, fictional character in the 1963 film It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World
The meaning and origin of the name Culpeper are obscure.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Culpeper. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
- Culpeper, Virginia (city)
- Culpeper County, Virginia
- Culpepper Island, a small uninhabited isle off the coast of Barbados, West Indies
- Culpepper Island, other name of the Darwin Island in the Galapagos, Ecuador.
- USS PC-1240 Culpeper, patrol ship of the United States Navy
- The Culpepper Cattle Co., a 1972 western
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.