From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up curio or curios in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Curio may refer to:
- Curio, a strange and interesting object that evokes curiosity
- Curio cabinet, a cabinet constructed for the display of curios
- Curio, a priest in ancient Rome who was the head of a curia; see curio maximus
- Curio, an ancient Roman cognomen, notably
- Gaius Scribonius Curio, the name of several ancient Romans, especially a father and son who were active in the 1st century BC
- Curio, Switzerland, a municipality in the district of Lugano in the canton of Ticino in Switzerland
- Curio Bay, a coastal embayment best known as the site of a petrified forest some 180 million years old
- Curio (Twelfth Night), a character in the Shakespearean comedy Twelfth Night
- Curio (band), a Japanese rock band
- Curio (The Shak), a character on the television program The Shak
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.