From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up current in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Current may refer to:
Science and mathematics
- Current (fluid), the flow of a liquid or a gas
- Current (mathematics), geometrical current in differential topology
- Electric current, a flow of electric charge through a medium
- IBM Current, an early personal information management program
- Current (album), a 1982 album by Heatwave
- Current (film), a 2009 film
- Current (newspaper), an American trade journal
- Current Publishing, an American publishing company
- Current TV, an American cable television network owned by Al Jazeera
- Currents (periodical), an international trade law journal
- Currents (TV series), a Catholic news magazine television show in U.S.
- 89.3 The Current, public radio station KCMP licensed to Northfield, Minnesota
- "The Current" (song), a song by the Blue Man Group
- Currents (album), a 2013 album by the band Eisley
- Jeff Current, lead singer for Against All Will
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.