D.C. Heath and Company was an American publishing company located at 125 Spring Street in Lexington, Massachusetts, specializing in textbooks.
The company was founded in Boston by Daniel Collamore Heath in 1885. D.C. Heath and Company was owned by Raytheon from 1966 to 1995. When Raytheon exited the textbook market, it sold the company to Houghton Mifflin.
- Heath Elementary Science, by Herman and Nina Schneider, 6 volumes (1955)
- Heath middle level literature (1996?) ISBN 0-669-42948-1
- Heath Physics (1992) ISBN 0-669-25793-1
- Fundamentals of Personal Rapid Transit (1978)
- Discovering French Bleu: Complete Lesson Plans
- The Enduring Vision: A History of the American People Third Edition (1996)
- Ruy Blas by Victor Hugo (1933)
- The Renaissance Medieval or Modern?
- MC68000: Assembly Language and Systems Programming (1988) ISBN 0-669-16085-7
- Victor Hugo's Les Misérables: French Edition
- Elizabeth Rice Allgeier, Albert Richard Allgeier, Sexual Interactions, 1991
- A Short German Grammar for High Schools and Colleges.(The book cover just says "German Grammar" for the title) by E.S.Sheldon, tutor in German in Harvard University (1903), copyright 1879
- The Causes of the American Revolution (1950, 1962, 1973)
- Builders of the Old World, Written by Gertrude Hartman and Illustrated by Marjorie Quennell (1951)
- Composition and Rhetoric by William Williams copyright 1890 published 1893
- The Nazi Revolution: Germany's Guilt or Germany's Fate?
- Children and Their Helpers New American Readers For Catholic Schools by School Sisters of Notre Dame. (1938)
- Donald Duck Sees South America (1945) H. Marion Palmer, Walt Disney
- Old Time Stories of the Old North State by L.A.McCorkle (1903)
- Hamlet The Arden Shakespeare, edited by E. K. Chambers, B.A (1908)
- Discussions of Literature series, general editor Joseph H. Summers
- Eugenie Grandet: French Edition, by Honore de Balzac, Abridged and Edited with Introduction Notes and Vocabulary by A.G.H. Spiers, PH.D., (copyright 1914)
- "The Bug In The Hut" and "Nat The Rat", unknown authors, (1968 - 1970)
- ^ D.C Heath & Co., Somerset Street. Boston Directory. 1891