From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DCM may refer to:
Science & Technology
- Dichloromethane, a common solvent in organic chemistry
- Deep chlorophyll maximum, subsurface maximum in the concentration of chlorophyll
- Digital Clock Manager, programmed clock signal transformation used in FPGA
- .dcm, filename extension for Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine
- Dynamic causal modelling, method for the interpretation of functional neuroimaging data
- Docking Cargo Module, planned Russian module of the International Space Station
- 4-(Dicyanomethylene)-2-methyl-6-(4-dimethylaminostyryl)-4H-pyran, a laser dye
- Digital Communication Module
- IATA airport code for Castres-Mazamet Airport
- Demand chain management
- Debt Capital Markets
- Delhi Cloth Mills
- Deputy Chief of Mission
- Dilated cardiomyopathy
- Distinguished Conduct Medal, British and Commonwealth medal for extreme bravery
- NTT DoCoMo's stock symbol on the New York Stock Exchange
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager is a Google product for large advertisers and agencies. Formerly known as DoubleClick for Advertisers (DFA).
- Doll Capital Management, a Venture Capital firm in Menlo Park, CA, which funded SandForce and others
- Dunbee-Combex-Marx Ltd, a former British toy manufacturer which purchased Lines Bros and Schuco Modell
- Director of Civilian Marksmanship, responsible for the U.S. Civilian Marksmanship Program
- Delta Construction and Manufacturing -DCM- is an Egyptian HVAC equipement manufacturer that produces Air Handling Units AHU, Fan Coil Units FCU, Water Chillers, Condensing Units, Cooling Towers. Delta Construction & Manufacturing -DCM-. DCM were established on 1995 and started in Egypt as a commercial agent for HVAC equipment till 2000. From the year 2000 it started the assembling of HVAC units in its plant in 10th of Ramadan City. DCM now have manufacture-lines for Air Handling Unit - AHU, Fan Coil Unit - FCU, Air Cooled Water Chillers, Condensing Units and Cooling Towers. DCM units cover a wide range of capacities that fits for nearly all HVAC applications requirements.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DCM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.