From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DDS may refer to:
Computer and information science
- Data Design System, DDS-CAD software vendor
- Data Description Specifications, in AS/400 programming
- Data Distribution Service, an Object Management Group standard for publish/subscribe middleware for distributed systems.
- Directory Databasing System, a database construct leveraging the file system for increased performance.
- Data dictionary system of ICL's VME operating system; see ICL VME#Quickbuild
- Digital Data Storage, a storage tape format related to Digital Audio Tape (DAT)
- DirectDraw Surface, .dds texture files
- Donovan Data Systems, software & computer services company
- Dynamic Design Solutions, CAE software development company
- Dynamic digital signage
- Leased line, Dataphone Digital Service or Digital Data System
Electronics and Communications
- Direct digital synthesizer, a type of frequency synthesizer used for creating arbitrary waveforms from a single, fixed-frequency reference clock.
- Distillers dried solubles, another name for distillers grains, a cereal byproduct of the distillation process.
- Dimethyldichlorosilane, an organosilicon compound.
- Dammarenediol II synthase, an enzyme.
Law and administration
- Disability Determination Service, a state agency in the United States that determines eligibility for federal disability benefits.
- Department of Developmental Services.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, an academic degree
- Dopamine dysregulation syndrome, a condition connected with treatment for Parkinson's disease
- Drug delivery systems, how drugs are delivered to relevant areas or tissues
Arts and popular culture
- Digimon Data Squad, season 5 of the Digimon anime
- Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga, a 2004 video game spun off from the Shin Megami Tensei series
- Dmitri Dmitriyevich Shostakovich, Russian composer
- Breasts, Double D cup size
- Dutchess Day School, a private Pre-K through 8th Grade School in Millbrook, New York, United States
- Davidson Day School, A Pre-K through 12th Grade School in Davidson, North Carolina, United States.
- Deflation Detection System
- Dewey Decimal Classification, often called the Dewey Decimal System
- Dry Deck Shelter, a removable module that can be attached to a submarine to allow divers easy exit and entrance while the submarine is submerged.
- Dragon Dagger Superpoisoned (p++), is a weapon in the game RuneScape.
- Dark dune spot, a feature of the Martian landscape
- Direct Delivery Scheme, of the Society of Independent Brewers
- DragDropShop, an addon for webshops
- See 42 U.S.C. § 421.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.