From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DMB is the abbreviation of:
- DaMarcus Beasley, nicknamed DMB, American soccer player
- Dave Matthews Band, a U.S. rock band
- Del McCoury Band, a U.S. bluegrass band
- Delaware Memorial Bridge, a set of twin suspension bridges on the Delaware River
- 1,2-diamino-4,5-methylenedioxybenzene, used as fluorescence label
- Diamond Mind Baseball, a computer baseball simulation game
- Digital Multimedia Broadcasting, a digital radio transmission technology
- Dry Matter Basis, Technique of measuring animal feed contents.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title DMB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.