From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
DOA may also refer to:
- D.O.A. (1950 film), a film noir
- D.O.A. (1988 film), a remake of the 1950 film
- D.O.A.: A Rite of Passage (1980 film), a documentary on the genesis of punk rock
- DOA: Dead or Alive (2006 film)
- D.O.A. (band), a Vancouver punk band
- doa (Japanese band), a rock band from Japan
- D.o.A: The Third and Final Report of Throbbing Gristle, an album by Throbbing Gristle
- "Children's Heritage/D.O.A.", a song by Bloodrock
- "DOA" a song by Foo Fighters
- "D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)", a song by Jay-Z
- "D.O.A.", a song by Brotha Lynch Hung from their album DInner and a Movie
- "D.O.A.", a song by Coroner from No More Color
- "D.O.A.", a song by Dead Moon from 13 Off My Hook
- "D.O.A", a song by Diablo from Mimic47
- "D.O.A", a song by The Haunted from One Kill Wonder
- "D.O.A.", a song by Loverboy from the Loverboy (album)
- "D.O.A." (Dead or Alive), a song by Van Halen from Van Halen II
- "Dead on Arrival" (song), a song by Fall Out Boy
- "Dead on Arrival", a song by Evol Intent from Era of Diversion
- Dead on Arrival: A Punk Rock Anthology, a live/compilation album by Charged GBH
- Dead on Arrival, a compilation double album released in 1976 by Virgin Records
- Dead on Arrival, a heavy metal band from New York http://www.allmusic.com/artist/doa-dead-on-arrival-mn0001821130/biography
- Dogs On Acid (also known as DOA), an electronic music website
- "D.O.A" a 2010 BBC Three television comedy starring Kris Marshall and Karen Taylor
- "D.O.A." (Tru Calling), an episode of American drama series Tru Calling
- "DOA For a Day", a 4th season episode of CSI: NY
- "D.O.A." was the penultimate episode of Season Six in NBC's hit crime drama Crossing Jordan.
- Dioctyl adipate, or DOA, an ester of n-octanol and adipic acid, to form a plasticizer oil
- The illegal substance phencyclidine (PCP) is occasionally slangly termed "dead-on-arrival"
- In the video game Max Payne 2, DoA is a playable mode unlocked after the first playthrough.
- In the video game Dead Space, the title of Chapter 9 is "Dead on Arrival."
- In the video game SWAT 3, dead civilians, hostages, and suspects are referred to as "DOA".
- In the video game SWAT 4, in the mission "St. Michael's Medical Center" there are few civilians down on the floor and SWAT team leader refers to them as DOA.
- Department of Alaska
- Disciples of Apocalypse, a biker-themed professional wrestling stable
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of the Army
- Drugs of abuse, a DOA panel test is a test performed for the qualitative determination of drug substances in humans
- Double Action Only, a type of firing mechanism found in firearms.
- Date of Arrival
- Dragons of Atlantis; a game popular in Google+, Facebook and many other sites.
- In Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, the wrestler Suicide names his finishing maneuver, a Powerbomb variant, the DOA.
- Department of Alternatives, a brand management agency based in Singapore.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.