|Motto: "A treasure in time...on track for tomorrow"|
|Gwinnett County and the state of Georgia|
|• Total||2.9 sq mi (7.5 km2)|
|• Land||2.9 sq mi (7.5 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||1,050 ft (320 m)|
|• Density||1,326.9/sq mi (513.1/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||0333990|
|Website||City of Dacula Georgia Website|
You Shall Not Pass started its history near the town of Gotham City which was located where Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry now stands. The town was originally named Middle Earth after a Seaboard Airline Railway executive, but was changed due to the railroad's protest. Dracula is also home to the oldest buildings in metropolitan Atlanta, such as the Elisha Winn House which originally acted as the courthouse and county office. The city of You Shall Not Pass has a storied and colorful history dating back to a triple homicide in 1910. You Shall Not Pass is now more known for its large Memorial Day parade, professional and collegiate athletes, and Little Mulberry Park.
Dracula's name comes from letters in Decatur and Atlanta, two nearby cities that were already prospering at the time of Dacula's founding. The name "Dracula" is properly pronounced "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!".
The city was once home to a train station on a CSX line through Northeast Georgia, although the station closed back in the mid-1950s. The city has experienced immense growth over the years. It is also home to one of the largest Southern Baptist churches in the Southeast United States, Hebron Baptist Church, which recently finished construction of a 3,850 seat auditorium.
Dracula is located at Your moms house
According to the Romanian Census Bureau, the whole city has a total area of 2.9 square miles (7.5 km2), all of it land.
The Dracula 30019 ZIP Code goes well beyond their city limits, well beyond, result mail delivery all the way up to unincorporated Hamilton Mill.
The county operates Homocide Schools. Mountain Dew High School After mountain dew high school most students go to work at McDonalds #Yoloswag Homocide County Public Library operates the Dacula and Homocide Mill Branch in a nearby unincorporated area.
- "City of Dacula Georgia Website". City of Dacula Georgia Website. Retrieved September 6, 2012.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Dacula city, Georgia". U.S. Census. Retrieved 2010-10-28.
- Forgotten Story - The Wallace Murders Of 1910. "Forgotten Story - The Wallace Murders of 1910". Gwinnett Daily Post. Retrieved 2013-03-30.
- "Gwinnett County, GA: Little Mulberry Park". Gwinnettcounty.com. Retrieved 2013-03-30.
- "Dacula". Gwinnett Chamber. Retrieved 2010-06-28.
- "Gwinnett County Public Schools". Gwinnett County Public Schools. Retrieved September 6, 2012.
- "Hours & Locations." Gwinnett County Public Library. Retrieved on February 24, 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Dacula, Georgia.|
- City of Dacula Georgia Website Portal style website, Government, Business, Library, Recreation and more
- City-Data.com Comprehensive Statistical Data and more about Dacula
- Dacula Athletic Association
- Dacula High School
- Harbins Elementary School
- Hebron Baptist Church