Dan Starkey (actor)
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2013)|
Dan Starkey is a British actor.
He played the enraged loner Simon in Muswell Hill by Torben Betts at Richmond's Orange Tree Theatre (Feb/March 2012) and was nominated as Best Male Performance at the 2012 Off West End Theatre Awards (Offies). Since 2008 he has also made numerous appearances in the Doctor Who franchise as different Sontaran characters, most notably as recurring character Strax from "A Good Man Goes to War" (2011). He is 5' 2½" (1.58 m) tall.
Theatre credits 
- The 39 Steps UK national tour
- The Fitzrovia Radio Hour
- Muswell Hill by Torben Betts, Orange Tree Theatre, Richmond
- Fix (2003) - Drifter
- Afternoon Plays (2008) - "HMS Surprise", "The Greater Good"
- The Sarah Jane Adventures: (The Man Who Never Was), 2011 - Plark
- Doctor Who:
- "The Sontaran Stratagem" / "The Poison Sky", 2008 - Commander Skorr
- The End of Time, 2010 - Commander Jask (uncredited)
- "A Good Man Goes to War", 2011 - Strax
- "The Great Detective" (minisode) - Strax
- "Vastra Investigates" (minisode) - Strax
- "The Snowmen", 2012 - Strax
- "The Crimson Horror" - Strax
- "The Name of the Doctor" - Strax
- Wizards vs Aliens, 2012 - Randal Moon
|This article about a British actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|