From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dane or Great Dane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dane or Danes may refer to:
- Dane, someone from the Kingdom of Denmark, or of Danish descent
- Dane, Loška Dolina, Slovenia
- Dane, Ontario, Canada
- Dane County, Wisconsin, a county located in the U.S. state of Wisconsin (named after Nathan Dane)
- Dane Prairie Township, Minnesota, a township in Otter Tail County, Minnesota, United States
- River Dane, a river mainly in Cheshire in northwest England
- Daneș, a commune in Mureş County, Romania
- Dane Bank, a suburb of Denton, Greater Manchester (formerly Dane-town), England
- National Administrative Department of Statistics, the Departamento Administrativo Nacional de Estadística of Colombia
- DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities, a proposed computer network protocol
- Great Dane, a breed of dog
- Dane (name), a surname and a given name (and a list of people with the name)
- East Danes, an Anglo-Saxon ethnonym used in the epic Beowulf
- All pages beginning with "Dane"
- All pages with titles containing "Dane"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.