From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Dane or Great Dane in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dane may refer to:
- Someone from the Kingdom of Denmark, or of Danish descent
- Departamento Administrativo Nacional de Estadística (National Administrative Department of Statistics) of Colombia
- DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities, a working group developing protocols that allow certificates to be bound to DNS names using Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC)
- Great Dane, a breed of dog
- Dane, Loška Dolina, Slovenia
- Dane, Ontario, Canada
- Dane County, Wisconsin, a county located in the U.S. state of Wisconsin (named after Nathan Dane)
- Dane Prairie Township, Minnesota, a township in Otter Tail County, Minnesota, United States
- River Dane, a river mainly in Cheshire in northwest England
- Daneș, a commune in Mureş County, Romania
- Dane Bank, a suburb of Denton, Greater Manchester, England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.