Danny Boy (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Danny Boy is the title of a song often associated with Irish people and culture.
Danny Boy may also refer to:
- "Danny Boy", a song by Rufus Wainwright from the album Rufus Wainwright
- Danny Boy (singer) (born 1977), R&B/soul singer
- Danny Boy (rapper) (born 1967), rap/hip hop artist
- Danny Boy et ses Pénitents, a French rock'n'roll group of the 1960s
- Tubthumping, a song by Chumbawamba
- Danny Boy (1934 film), a 1934 British musical film
- Danny Boy (1941 film), a 1941 British drama film
- Danny Boy (1946 film), a 1946 American film
- Danny Boy (2006 film)
- Battle of Danny Boy, a battle in Iraq 2004 involving Princess of Wales's Royal Regiment
- Danny Bhoy, Scottish comedian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Danny Boy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.