From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up dano in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Dano may refer to:
- Dano (name)
- Dano (Sindhi tribe) in Pakistan
- Ken Daneyko (born 1964), Canadian retired National Hockey League player nicknamed "Dano"
- Dano Department, a department or commune in Burkina Faso
- Dano, Burkina Faso, a town and capital of the department
- Dano (woreda), a district in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia
- Dano language of Papua New Guinea
- Dano (Korean festival), the Korean equivalent of the Double Fifth festival
- BeOS R5.1d0, a prerelease of the Be Operating System also known as Dano
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Dano.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.