|Member of the Illinois House of Representatives
from the 96th district
|Preceded by||Joe Dunn|
Darlene Senger is an American politician. She was a member of the Naperville, Illinois City Council, where she served from 2002-2008, and is the Republican Representative for Illinois' 96th district since January 2009, succeeding retiring State Representative Joe Dunn.
In 2011, Rep. Senger placed a measure requiring more strict regulation of abortion clinics before the Illinois House's Agriculture and Conservation Committee. The measure passed the agricultural committee unanimously.
2014 Congressional campaign
Senger is challenging Democratic incumbent Bill Foster in the 11th congressional district.
- State Rep. Senger may run for CongressThe Naperville Sun newspaper July 17th, 2013 Page 3
- Representative Darlene Senger (R) 96th District at the Illinois General Assembly
- Darlene Senger constituency site
- Darlene Senger for Congress
- Biography at Ballotpedia
- Biography, voting record, and interest group ratings at Project Vote Smart
- Financial information (federal office) at the Federal Election Commission
- Financial information (state office) at the National Institute for Money in State Politics
|This article about an Illinois politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|