Dassault Group (French pronunciation: [daˈso]; GIMD, Groupe Dassault, or the Groupe Industriel Marcel Dassault S.A.) is a France-based group of companies led by Serge Dassault. It was established in 1929 with the creation of Dassault Aviation by Charles Dassault, father of the Group's current chairman.
- Dassault Aviation
- SABCA (design and manufacturing of aerospace equipment)
- SABCA Limburg
- Dassault Systèmes (software and PLM development solutions)
- Société de Véhicules Electriques (SVE), a joint venture between Dassault and Heuliez for the development of electric and plug-in electric hybrid vehicles (Cleanova II based on Renault Kangoo), its President and CEO is Gérard Thery;
- Figaro Group (media, including Le Figaro and FC Nantes)
- Immobiliere Dassault (real estate), led by Claude Dassault and Olivier Costa de Beauregard
- Artcurial (auctions)
- Arqana (thoroughbred auctions) (30%)
- Château Dassault (wine)
- "Charles Edelstenne Named Dassault Group Successor, Becomes Billionaire". Forbes. 27 June 2014.
- "Company profile of GIMD". Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved 1 October 2012.