Dave Brown (Minnesota politician)
|Member of the Minnesota Senate
from the 15th district
January 4, 2011
|Preceded by||Lisa Fobbe|
June 26, 1961 |
Mount Auburn-La-Porte City, Iowa
|Political party||Republican Party of Minnesota|
|Alma mater||Oklahoma Wesleyan University|
|Occupation||insurance agent, legislator|
|Religion||Evangelical Free Christian|
David M. "Dave" Brown (born June 26, 1961) is a Minnesota politician and member of the Minnesota Senate. A member of the Republican Party of Minnesota, he represents District 15, which includes portions of Benton, Kanabec, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Sherburne and Wright counties in the central part of the state. The district also includes the trust lands of the Mille Lacs Band of Ojibwe and Grand Casino Mille Lacs.
Early life, education, and career
Brown was first elected in 2010 and was re-elected in 2012.
- "Legislator Record - Brown, David M. "Dave"". Minnesota Legislators Past & Present. Retrieved 2012-12-04.
- "Senator Dave Brown Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved 2012-12-04.
- [dead link]
- Edwards, Jennifer (November 9, 2012). "Sherburne County had 82% voter turnout". Sherburne County Citizen.
- Dave Brown at Minnesota Legislators Past & Present
- Senator Dave Brown official Minnesota Senate website
- Project Vote Smart - Senator David Brown Profile
- Senator Dave Brown official campaign website